Allot WebSafe Personal
Safe Browsing for the Digital Lifestyle
Allot WebSafe Personal is part of Allot's portfolio of network-based security solutions for the Digital Lifestyle. Through full integration with Allot Service Gateway, Allot WebSafe Personal enables rapid deployment of value-added, opt-in services that increase customer satisfaction and generate incremental revenue for fixed and mobile service providers. Allot WebSafe Personal offers two flexible service bundles, which may be deployed independently or together:
Personal Parental Control
Allows parents to monitor and supervise the websites and content that their children can access online, as well as the amount of time they spend online. Accurate filtering, blocking, and reporting are based on content categories and personal parental settings.
Prevents incoming viruses, worms, Trojans, bots, and other forms of malware from infecting subscriber devices. Includes powerful Anti-Virus and Anti-Phishing services that take the worry out of engaging in online activity and transactions.
Allot WebSafe Personal helps you:
- Increase ARPU from premium, opt-in security services
- Strengthen customer loyalty with personalized services that reduce churn
- Enhance brand image by offering security services that are important to subscribers
- Ensure maximum protection while avoiding over-blocking
- Deploy flexibly offering a predefined set of security features for all, while allowing subscribers to personalize their own security settings
- Reduce deployment costs and time-to-revenue through full Integration with Allot Service Gateway
- Increases Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) with incremental revenue from premium, opt-in services
- Strengthens customer loyalty with personalized services
- Enhances brand image by offering security services that are important to subscribers
- Ensures maximum protection avoiding over-blocking or false positives
- Deploys flexibly with single tenancy or multi tenancy service
- Integrates fully with Allot Service Gateway to reduce deployment costs and time-to-revenue
Personal Parental Control:
As smartphones and tablets proliferate, online activity has increased dramatically, especially among teens and children. Even at home, the "screens-per-room" count is growing, with households often using two or more Internet access devices in a room at any given time. Allot WebSafe Personal is a value-added security service that allows mobile and fixed network operators to provide peace of mind to parents who are concerned about the online activity of their children.
Allot WebSafe Personal utilizes accurate web filtering techniques to identify, classify, and control access to websites, advertisements, and content that parents view as harmful or inappropriate.
Web filtering is based on both automated and human analysis of website content including multilingual analysis. Using advanced artificial intelligence techniques, Allot WebSafe Personal dynamically scours and classifies online content into relevant categories, resulting in high accuracy with almost no over blocking errors. Content categories are updated every few minutes with no device involvement or battery consumption.
- Personal Filters: Allows parents to select the content categories and URLs they want to filter.
- Personal Browse Time: Allows parents to limit online access to specific hours of the day and/or to a maximum amount of time per day.
- Personal Unblock: Provides a channel for users to submit unblock requests and resolves blocking errors within minutes. User feedback is reviewed and incorporated into the filtering logic.
- Parental Alerts: Notifies parents by SMS or email when attempts are made to access inappropriate websites or content.
Supports single tenancy operation using a predefined set of security features for all subscribers, or
multi tenancy operation that allows subscribers to personalize their own security settings.
A comprehensive selection of content categories and simple GUI make it easy to
personalize the Parental Control service
Viruses, spam, spyware, phishing, and bots are among the many security threats that Internet users face every day. Attacks are on the rise and are becoming increasingly sophisticated. From browser-based viruses that affect smartphone operation to phishing attacks that breach the privacy of personal information, people are scrambling to install the right security measures on all their devices and keep them up to date as the threat landscape changes. Allot WebSafe Personal makes it easier and safer.
Allot WebSafe Personal provides a network-based Anti-Malware service that prevents incoming viruses, Trojans, bots, and other malware from infecting subscriber devices. It also includes powerful Anti-Virus and Anti-Phishing services for both email (SMTP, POP3) and web traffic.
Anti-Malware service provides quick response to new threats, 24/7 updates and a wide protection net that requires no action from subscribers, and no resources from their devices.
- Anti-Virus: Employs technology from Kaspersky Lab and Sophos to provide industry-leading response time to new malware outbreaks. Virus protection is device agnostic and allows flexible customization of protection levels, quarantine, user notification, infected-file deletion, and on-demand reports.
- Anti-Phishing: Scans web and email traffic for tell-tale signs of phishing such as generic greetings, personalized greetings (spear phishing), suspicious links, threats, requests for personal information, misspellings, poor grammar, and pharming attacks that redirect web traffic to bogus sites.
- Multilayer Analysis: Employs patented heuristic methods to identify unregistered signs and mutations that use polymorphic codes to avoid detection. It also inspects compressed files that are not password protected which are popular places to embed malware.
Network-based Protection Against
Multilayer Analysis combines intelligent traffic filtering technologies with multiple detection techniques that protect user devices against any Internet-based threats
With Allot WebSafe Personal, parents can get on-demand reports detailing the online activity of their children. Reports provide easy-to-read graphs showing the most frequently blocked targets; the most frequently accessed categories and sites; and other relevant statistics per MSISDN, per IP address, or other identifier. Anti-Virus and Anti-Phishing activity reports are provided in condensed and detailed formats for both web and email traffic. All reports are accessible via standard web browsers from the operator's customer service portal.
Parental Control report showing the most frequently blocked targets during the last 7 days
Full Integration with Allot Service Gateway
Allot WebSafe Personal is a licensed software application that is fully integrated with Allot Service Gateway and Allot NetEnforcer platforms and can be hosted either on a blade in the Allot Service Gateway or hosted externally. This tight integration enables transparent and cost-effective deployment in operator networks, where the DPI engine in Allot Service Gateway monitors all network traffic and steers only the relevant flows to the Parental Control and Anti-Malware services. It also provides centralized management of the service.
Allot WebSafe Personal may be deployed on blades in the platform (shown) or externally
Pricing Subject to change without notice for reasons including, but not limited to, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and advertised price errors.